Available for Patients in Guildford and Waverley
Over 180,000 vaccinations already delivered
The Guildford & Waverley Vaccination Centre is now based at:
- Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford Surrey, GU3 1LP
- It is open from 8am until 4pm Monday to Saturday (please note we are currently CLOSED on Sunday)
- It is for booked appointments and walk ins for all patients over 16 years for first and second doses (after 8 weeks) from any area;
- And for booked appointments only for 12-15 year olds who are clinically extremely vulnerable.
- We also have a telephone booking line 01483 362522 for second doses and returning students for any dose. This is open 9am-5pm, Monday to Sunday.
- The government has not yet announced a date for a Booster campaign and so are unable to offer appointments but if they do, we will follow the guidance provided and contact you accordingly.
If you do receive a call or text, it will be from the Procare Office/accuBook service. We will not ask for any bank details or payment. If you feel you have been a victim of fraud please visit Action Fraud.
Procare would like to thank all our partners who have made this achievable: Guildford and Waverley GP Practices, Royal Surrey Foundation Trust, Surrey Heartlands ICS, G&W ICP, ICP Medicines Management team and Voluntary Action South West Surrey.
If you are interested in volunteering please make contact via the following link: I Want to Volunteer – Voluntary Action South West Surrey
For frequently asked questions please click the link below: